(If you disagree with any of the items below, please don’t use our web sites.)
Who we are
We (Go Travel Un Limited doing business as JetRadar, a Hong Kong Limited Liability Company, and its subsidiaries, collectively referred to as JetRadar) operate a number of web sites allowing you to search for airline tickets, hotel rooms, travel insurance and car rentals:
What is a cookie files?
In short, a cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer or mobile device to help ensure that you get the best possible experience when you visit a website.
Cookies allow us to improve the website’s content, functionality and speed, while their tracking ability also helps us to understand your likes and dislikes, which means we can respond quickly and adapt the site accordingly.
What information we collect with cookies
- Whether it’s your first visit or not, and
- Whether you visited our site directly or via a link or search form published by one of our partners.
- Your search history: origin, destination and travel dates.
- In addition to the cookies JetRadar delivers to your computer, certain third parties may deliver cookies to your computer for a variety of reasons for more targeted advertising experience. We are working with online advertising companies to display online behavioral advertising on our sites and third party sites that you visit. This targeting may be based on information you submit on our sites or third party platforms. Your search parameters (origin, destination, travel dates, class and number of passengers) could be used for advertising purposes. Please note what we are not sharing Personally identifiable information to third parties. To opt-out from such kind of advertisements you can follow next link: aboutads.info.
How can you disable cookies?
- You may choose to subscribe to our mailing list to receive alerts about cheap prices; we’ll need your valid email address for this purpose. You can unsubscribe at any time and you won’t receive any emails from us. Unless it’s something super-serious that affects your rights as a consumer or informs you of something genuinely requiring your attention, we’ll never send you any other emails.
- If you “LIKE”/”SHARE”/”+1” us (or perform a similar action) in social networks, we may obtain your first and last name. However, we’re not using this information for any purpose (honestly) and choose to ignore it.
- You may decide to get to know our cheap fares and hotel rooms search engine a bit closer and register for an account in our system. This will allow us to personalise your search results and collect information about your purchases in order to reward you for your repeated business with us. We are not giving this information to anyone and have strict access controls within our organization to ensure your data is treated as confidential (which it is).
What information we disclose about you
- None that has any chance of identifying you, unless we are legally obliged (i.e. by court order or law enforcement agencies) to do so. Even then we will only be able to disclose the information explicitly outlined in the previous section.
- To elaborate on the previous paragraph, we create lots of reports out of the data that has all identifiable bits stripped out (for instance, to calculate ticket sales volume we only need the list of ticket prices and not names of the buyers).
What information we DON’T collect about you
Personally identifiable information
- We don’t need and hence don’t collect any of the following information about you: your name, age, email address (unless you subscribed to our email list or created an account on our web site), phone number, passport details, home address, etc.
- Most information in our systems is anonymized, which means that even we can’t match specific records to specific individuals, unless they signed up for an account. In this case, we treat this information with utmost respect and care.
Order and payment information
- Because you pay to an airline, hotel or travel agency directly, we have no visibility of your order information, including, but not limited to: specific ticket bought, price paid, credit card number, etc.
Under the hood (plain talk about serious stuff)
- As of the time of this writing, your data resides in the European Union, but we reserve the right to move it outside the EU (probably in the US). The decision to do so is only determined by the technical convenience and the speed of access to the data in order to ensure our site operates the fastest it can.
- You can use our site without cookies if you are concerned about privacy. If you want to be able to login into your account, you’ll need to have cookies enabled.
- We use a number of approaches to ensure your data is secure: access controls, firewalls, one-the-fly encryption, SSL [Secure Sockets Layer] for data transfer (if you’re logged in).
This document is constantly evolving to reflect our latest developments. We reserve the right to change it at any time.
Confidentiality policy for the mobile application Travel — Cheap Flights
1. General information
- The present Confidentiality policy (hereinafter referred to as Policy) regulates the procedure of access to the information which the mobile application’s developer “Travel — Cheap Flights” (hereinafter referred to as Program) – Go Travel Un Limited, being a legal person under the legislation of Hong Kong special administrative region, registered by the Registrar of companies of Hong Kong special administrative region in August 18, 2011, Articles of Incorporation No.1658681, having its registered address at Suite 1504, 15/F, 34-37 Connaught Rd Central Hong Kong and its affiliated companies (hereinafter referred to as Rightholder) may receive in the process of functioning / use of the Program.
- The fact of use of the Program by any means is considered as complete and unconditional User’s consent to the present Policy. Installing the Program you express your consent to the Policy and confirm your permission to use the information specified in the Policy in compliance with the given document. If you do not agree to the content of the Policy, please do not install the Program.
- The present Policy is applicable only to the Program. The Rightholder does not control and is not liable for the services of third persons to which the user of the Program may go to via hyperlinks available in the Program including services of persons selling air tickets and websites of advertisers.
2. Data acquisition and application
- The Rightholder does not acquire, store, transmit or process user’s personal data. User’s personal data entered in the program are stored locally on the user’s device. Whereas a user makes a payment on the website of a travel agency, an air company or any other person carrying out air ticket sales, the Rightholder does not receive any information as for an air ticket bought, a route, a buyer, data of his/her documents, a number of a credit card etc., excluding depersonalized information as for a cost and a transaction’s identifier.
- Transmission of the above mentioned user’s personal data by means of the functional of the Program to third persons is authorized and carried out by the User directly. The User undertakes to take due measures to ensure safety of his/her own personal data.
- In the case if use of separate functions of the Program or the Program in general is considered by User’s national legislation as prohibited activities or activities to carry out of which (by the Rightholder including) it is required to receive special permissions, to submit notifications etc., the User undertakes to refuse to use relevant functions of the Program and incurs complete liability for noncompliance with this condition.
- The Program can transmit the following technical data to the Rightholder:
- • IP-addresses,
- • date and time of use,
- • type and version of the operational system,
- • producer and model of the User’s mobile device,
- • data of the locale of the device,
- • version and identifier of the Program,
- • statistics of use of different functions of the Program.
- The User agrees that the Rightholder has a right to use the above mentioned data to reveal and correct errors in the Program, to form and use statistical reports, to carry out marketing research, to draw up analytical reports, for market targeting of advertisements. The User agrees that the Rightholder uses, acquires, stores, systematizes, deletes the above mentioned data and transmits the data to its affiliated persons and partners with the above mentioned purposes.
- The User agrees that the Rightholder is entitled to apply different analytic systems for depersonalized data acquisition with the purpose of their further analysis, processing and providing to such third persons as advertisers and partners of the Rightholder in the form of statistical reports and analytic documents.
- The User has been informed and expresses his consent that there is an advertising module in the composition of the program, by means of this module advertising information may be brought to the User’s notice. The User agrees to receive advertisements by the specified way.
3. Other provisions
- The Rightholder reserves to itself the exclusive right to introduce unilaterally amendments and additions into the text of the present Policy. New version of the Policy comes into force since the moment it is placed at the address http://getmeonthatplane.com/privacy/ unless otherwise is stipulated by the new version of the Policy.